Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s October issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- We announce the winner of the 2022 Alonzo Church Award for Outstanding Contributions to Logic and Computation and present the Call for Nominations for the next edition of the Award.
- In the Automata Column, edited by Mahesh Viswanathan, Andreas Pavlogiannis overviews the CFL/Dyck reachability problem on graphs.
- Mahsa Shirmohammadi presents a tutorial on stochastic games in Ranko Lazic’s column on Verification.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by David Purser.
- Finally, I would like to announce that, from January 2023, SIGLOG News will be edited by Daniele Gorla from the Sapienza University of Rome. I am very grateful to Daniele for agreeing to take over and wish him every success in this role!
It has been my great pleasure and honour to edit SIGLOG News since its foundation in 2014. I thank all the contributors and column editors for the enjoyable and fruitful cooperation and, most of all, for all their expert articles and introductions!
University of Oxford
SIGLOG News Editor