Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s July issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- Frank Pfenning, the SIGLOG chair, reflects upon this year’s LICS.
- We announce the winners of the 2020 Alonzo Church Award for Outstanding Contributions to Logic and Computation.
- In Neil Immerman’s Complexity column, Sandra Kiefer discusses her latest results on the Weisfeiler-Leman algorithm.
- Michael Blondin surveys relaxations of Petri nets in Ranko Lazić’s column on Verification.
- In Jorge A. Pérez’s section with Conference Reports, Jamie Vicary reports on the Online Worldwide Seminar in Logic and Semantics (OWLS), a new online-only international seminar series.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly.
Enjoy the summer and stay safe!