Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s January issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- Frank Pfenning congratulates two SIGLOG members on becoming ACM Fellows.
- Nominations for the 2022 Alonzo Church Award are solicited until April 2.
- We present the current slate of candidates in the forthcoming SIGLOG elections. Additional candidates may still be placed on the ballot by petition.
- C. Aiswarya discusses how treewidth can help in the verification of infinite-state systems in Ranko Lazić’s column on Verification.
- In Jorge A. Pérez’s section with Conference Reports, Niccolò Veltri reports on the organisation of PPDP/LOPSTR 2021.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by David Purser.