Dear SIGLOG Members,
This years January issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- We start off a new column highlighting contributions of distinguished members of the SIGLOG community. In the first edition, Luca Aceto spotlights the career of Marta Kwiatkowska.
- Matteo Maffei’s column on Security & Privacy features an article by Vineet Rajani, Iulia Bastys, Willard Rafnsson and Deepak Garg on type systems for analysing information flow control.
- Val Tannen introduces us to provenance in Mike Mislove’s Semantics column.
- Paweł Sobociński reports on last year’s LICS in the Conference Reports section, edited by Jorge A. Pérez, and Jorge himself tells us about the CWI Lectures in honour of Adriaan van Wijngaarden.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by Daniela Petrişan.
SIGLOG News is still looking for a volunteer to coordinate a section on book reviews. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Happy New Year!
University of Warwick
SIGLOG News Editor