Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s April issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- Mikołaj Bojańczyk’s Automata column presents a category-theoretic perspective on automata and minimization in an article by Thomas Colcombet and Daniela Petrişan.
- Mai Gehrke and Andreas Krebs introduce us to Stone duality in Neil Immerman’s column on Complexity.
- Neha Rungta’s Verification column features two articles:
- Stephen Siegel discusses CIVL Solutions to the VerifyThis 2016 Challenges, and
- Chao Wang and Patrick Schaumont write about formal methods for detecting and eliminating side-channel leaks.
- Bernardo Toninho reports on this year’s POPL in the Conference Reports section, edited by Jorge A. Pérez.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by Daniela Petrişan.