Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s July issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- We announce the results of the 2022 ACM SIGLOG Election, and present Chair’s letters from both the outgoing and incoming Chairs.
- It is a great pleasure to introduce Mahesh Viswanathan as the new column editor for Automata. His first column contains a contribution by B. Srivathsan on the reachability problem in timed automata.
- We also welcome Andrei Bulatov as the new editor for the Complexity column. The column features a survey on the Promise Constraint Satisfaction Problem by Andrei Krokhin and Jakub Opršal.
Mahesh and Andrei are replacing the first editors of the respective columns: Mikołaj Bojańczyk and Neil Immerman. I am very grateful to Mikołaj and Neil for their sterling service and all the exciting articles that have appeared in their columns since the first issue in 2014.
- In Jorge A. Pérez’s section with Conference Reports, Helle Hvid Hansen and Fabio Zanasi report on the IFIP WG 1.3 Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science (CMCS 2022).
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by David Purser.