Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s January issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- The SIGLOG Chair comments on recent developments regarding open access.
- Neil Immerman’s Complexity column features a tutorial on constant delay enumeration for conjunctive queries by Christoph Berkholz, Fabian Gerhardt and Nicole Schweikardt.
- In Ranko Lazić’s Verification column, Nathalie Bertrand surveys existing approaches to model checking randomized distributed algorithms.
- In Jorge A. Pérez’s section with Conference Reports, Mário S. Alvim, Konstantinos Chatzikokolakis, Carlos Olarte, and Frank D. Valencia report on a one-day event dedicated to Catuscia Palamidessi’s scientific career and contributions.
- We end with a Call for Nominations for the 2020 Alonzo Church Award and the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, which contains a series of conference announcements with approaching deadlines.