Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s July issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- We announce the winners of this year’s Alonzo Church, LICS Test-of-Time and Kleene Awards!
- Luc Segoufin surveys the current state of the art in first-order logics with tree-like models in Mikołaj Bojańczyk’s column on Automata.
- Neil Immerman’s Complexity column features an essay on thinking algorithmically about impossibility by Ryan Williams.
- Jean Krivine introduces us to Systems Biology in the Semantics column edited by Michael Mislove.
- Andrej Bauer reports on this year’s MFPS and CALCO in the Conference Reports section, edited by Jorge A. Pérez.
- And, as usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by Daniela Petrişan.